It is that time of the month when we look forward to payment for earnings gotten from Phola. Phola is a site that pays you for staying active. You get paid for Signup, login, comment, and page view. There are also bonuses on our WhatsApp group and so there are several ways to benefit.
While preparing payments, we realized that some members are trying to cheat the system.
Let us take notes that phola is not giving out free money. We are sharing the money we get from ad networks with you who stay active. Advertisers pay for these engagements. Trying to cheat will crumble the system. Phola has come to provide a side income, not to make you a billionaire.
People create multiple accounts they can’t use. Just to get the Signup bonus. We have so many dormant accounts that is clogging the servers.
We see so many spam comments. How can one person make 40 comments on a single post? Please read our FAQ for clarity. You are allowed to comment once on a post. If you find any post interesting, feel free to do a private chat with members and discuss.
Going forward, one or all of these will be implemented if changes aren’t met:
1. We will activate comment approval before allowing you earn. This could cause delay in your earnings reflecting as each comment will be scrutinized by our team
2. Disable earnings from commenting totally
3. Suspend account of any defaulter
4. Allow you earn but deduct earnings from multiple comments
5. Enable email activation to ensure only real and active emails are used to avoid random multiple accounts