Indulge in the latest knowledge from politics and technology and start a career in a sustainable future with the help of the “Scholarships for a Sustainable Future” offered by the Vienna University of Technology in Austria for the academic year 2022-2023.
Interested applicants must apply for an MSc in Environmental Technology & International Affairs taught at the Vienna University of Technology to be considered for this application opportunity. The applicants must have the required academic qualification and excellent English language proficiency. The scholarship will be awarded to two candidates at 14,500 EUR each.
Vienna University of Technology is one of the major universities in Vienna, Austria. The university recognises teaching and research and is a highly esteemed partner of innovation-oriented enterprises. The university is ranked 179th in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why study at the Vienna University of Technology? The Vienna University of Technology has built its reputation through its research. It is a premier research university with a strong commitment to excellence and an unequivocal emphasis on academic integrity. Pursuing world-class research and teaching and being accountable to the scientific community and the general public requires the university to observe the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2023.
- University or Organization: Vienna University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 14,500 EUR
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Environmental Technology & International Affairs can be applied at the Vienna University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- The applicants must be applying for an eligible MSc study programme commencing in fall 2023.
- The applicants must provide proof of excellent English language skills (native speaker, 1st degree in English, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must apply for admission via the university portal to e considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the university: CV and motivation letter (in English), Transcripts of grades, University/college diploma (if available yet), and Proof of English language skills.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a Baccalaureate degree, a Magister degree or an internationally recognized first degree in any field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (minimum 7.0)
- TOEFL – minimum 627 points (written) or 263 points (computer-based), or 106 points (Internet-based).
The Vienna University of Technology will award the two selected candidates a scholarship worth 14,500 EUR each to pursue their program.